Sterling Silver chains are all made in Italy or Thailand and we have a wide selection for you to find the fit and look that suits your style.
We sell our pendants separate from our chains so you can find the perfect chain for the pendent you love. Our chains come in several lengths to give you the widest selection to choose from. If you are not sure of the length we suggest you use a string or piece of yarn and cut it to the chain length and see where it falls on you. Different lengths will fit people different.
- Choker - worn close to the throat, above or at the collarbone the shortest length of necklace generally 14 to 16 inches
- Princess - the princess length hangs just over the collarbone and is typically 18 inches long, our most popular and versatile length
- Matinee - the matinee is a personal favorite, it can be worn over clothing and between or at the top of the breast at 22 to 24 inches
- Opera - perfect for draping over clothing for dramatic style, or looped around the neck for different looks at an incredible 30 to 35 inches
- Ball (or bead) Chain - is composed of a series of tiny beads that are linked together to create a chain. The balls can be connected using a straight link or other type of chain. They can give a cool, street smart style.
- Box Chain - square links that are locked together for a four-sided dimensionality. This chain has a soft luxurious touch. Care has to be used as it can easily be bent out of shape if treated roughly.
- Cable Chain - made from round or oval links of uniform sizes for a clean universal appearance. This is our most versatile chain.
- Curb Chain - is made with flat interlocking twisted oval links. This chain has a more masculine appearance and lays flat against your chest.
- Figaro Chain - this simplistic design with panache has style and flexibility. Shorter links connected by longer flat links bring lots of style to this chain.
- Rolo Chain - made similar to the cable chain, but made with round, not oval links for less spacing between the links.
- Rope Chain - many small links bound together to create a rope-link pattern.
- Snake Chain - tubular tightly connected links that slither through your hands. This is a flexible chain and doesn't tangle easily.